So Long....But not for long

17 hours ago, carebear3895 said:

Volunteers are some of the kindest, most selfless people you will ever meet in this world. It was truly an honor to serve them, and I will miss working with them dearly. 

Well, there is a way for to avoid "missing working with them"...  Jes' sayin' . . . .  hint hint . . . 

27 minutes ago, SSScout said:

Well, there is a way for to avoid "missing working with them"...  Jes' sayin' . . . .  hint hint . . . 

Absolutely! I actually can't wait to get back into the green and tans (or green and gray if that's still going to be a thing).

But I think it's only fair, especially to my replacement, if I take a good chunk of time away from scouting. 

2 hours ago, carebear3895 said:

But I think it's only fair, especially to my replacement, if I take a good chunk of time away from scouting. 

Possibly. They may need your help. When I returned to the Light, I stayed on as a UC, because we needed UCs.. When a DE was finally hired, within a month if his hiring, he called me for meeting. We had a very "interesting: chat for about 1-1.5 hours.

On 6/16/2021 at 8:47 AM, carebear3895 said:

Absolutely! I actually can't wait to get back into the green

Are we talking about $$$ here?  I'm sure it will be real nice to start out-earning the neighborhood kid who mows lawns in the summer.

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, David CO said:

Are we talking about $$$ here?  I'm sure it will be real nice to start out-earning the neighborhood kid who mows lawns in the summer.

To be fair, his union negotiated a great CBA.