6 hours ago, GrammaScout said:

I am still here...sorry...needing to see copies of the last 5 versions of the Charter Agreement.  Someone must have these or know where to find them.

Thanks

I'm not sure what you are talking about.

The current BSA charter agreements are at https://www.scouting.org/resources/forms/

There are now TWO types (there used to only be one)

What precisely are you looking for?

19 hours ago, GrammaScout said:

I am still here...sorry...needing to see copies of the last 5 versions of the Charter Agreement.

Why don't you leave for a bit, do some googling, and see what you can find. Your need may not be the need of others. 

• Upvote 1
  • 7 months later...
On 6/10/2021 at 4:54 PM, mrjohns2 said:

Why don't you leave for a bit, do some googling, and see what you can find. Your need may not be the need of others. 

I did exhaustive research with no results.   And the input from helpful Scouters here does not match with each other.

There are X different Charters...no, there are Y different Charters...No, I have copies of 5, which the other guy said didn't

exist.....etc.    The National BSA now answers NOTHING...but refer inquirers to their Local Districts which also do not have

answers.   So:  Mr. Johns2:    What should I do next?

Is there a specific question you're trying to answer?  And when you say last five do you mean last five years or last five variations?  They remained the same for a few years at a time, or at least with unnoticeable differences.

• Upvote 1
15 hours ago, GrammaScout said:

The National BSA now answers NOTHING...but refer inquirers to their Local Districts which also do not have

answers. 

You found none of them by googling? I found a few.

What did your district say when you asked? You can always go to your local Scout Executive, Council President, or Commissioner if the district can't help. They can get the current one for you. Since you have not detailed your needs for the last 5, it will be hard for anyone to get to the bottom of whatever you were looking for.