Hello, I wonder what you think about the camp in Georgia, where young people from 16 to 23 years old from different countries of the world gather. The infrastructure is of course of a high standard. Security is fully protected. In the camp you will have the opportunity to get acquainted with Georgian cuisine, Georgian culture, traditions and also to share the traditions and culture of your country with your Georgian peers. If you were going to write your opinion and write which country you are from.

P.S Attached photos are approximate locations where the camp is to be built.

43746_1.jpg

ბახმარო.jpg

Welcome to the forum. I am not familiar with the proposed camp. To my knowledge, it has not been discussed at any of our International Representative recent teleconferences. It looks like it is aimed at a Rover age group, similar to a moot encampment? Appears to be a beautiful region, reminds me a bit of Kandersteg in Switzerland.

The camp does not exist yet. Now we start working on the project. The place is truly amazing. There are many such places in Georgia and that is why we want to build camps in similar areas, where there is fresh air and a beautiful view. I am now in the project writing stage. If there is a camp in such a beautiful place, with the highest level, with many kinds of entertainment and educational events, how much would they like to leave Europe and America for Georgia.
If you are aware of camp issues, I will be happy to talk to you and hear advice from you. I want the camp to be organized in partnership with international organizations, what do you think about this, how real is it and can you not specifically recommend the organization to which I am addressing?

• 2 weeks later...

We have BSA Scouts and Scouters in Georgia, as part of the Transatlantic Council, and we have talked about how having something in Eastern Europe, Turkey, or Central Asia would be appealing. Is there contact information I could put people in touch with about this?

On 4/26/2021 at 4:08 PM, petrekarapetiani said:

I want the camp to be organized in partnership with international organizations, what do you think about this, how real is it and can you not specifically recommend the organization to which I am addressing?

I can put you in touch with the BSA Council that serves American Scouts in Georgia, and some who are there or near there, as well as some who have put on camps in Croatia, Switzerland, Italy, and Kenya. Or if you have contact information of the people / group who own or are planning the camp, I can send that to some of the volunteers who might be able to help or share ideas. 

There are only a few camps in Georgia. Paid schools have it for their students. As it is in America and Europe, it is not in Georgia. I want to make a similar camp in Georgia on a large scale, where young people from different countries gather. Schoolchildren and students only, not parents and seniors. There are many very beautiful places in Georgia and I am sure everyone will want to go and like it (I uploaded some photos above). The camp will be a place where young people will introduce their culture to their peers (from foreign countries). The camp itself will plan an excursion at least once a week and show guests other sights of Georgia. I need a sponsor, a partner (international organization or any state). Personally I have a team that has a lot of experience. I can not talk in detail now, but there will be a lot of events, projects, fun, concerts in the camp.

I hope some sponsors will come forward — especially among Americans who immigrated from Georgia.

I can certainly imagine scouts putting this on their agendas.