National Statement on COVID-19 Requirements

2 hours ago, mrjohns2 said:

I know it has diamonds showing what changed, but it didn't seem to change much, did it? Does anyone have a tldr version? I glanced over it and it seemed the same.

The biggest change I see is that the Medical Screening Checklist was updated.  follow the link to find the updated Dec 2020 version.

https://filestore.scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/680-057.pdf

Although, question four is a subset of question one, therefore redundant... anyone see it differently??  Am I mis-reading it?

Edited by InquisitiveScouter
switched order
Just now, InquisitiveScouter said:

Yeah, what the heck does that mean?

They have to be humanely executed?

Cohorts means a group of people that are always together and do not intermingle with other groups. It reduces spread of Covid to just the cohorts if someone is positive.

I really don't see much change here. You need to follow your state/local restrictions for the most part. 

2 minutes ago, InquisitiveScouter said:

I understand the words...just don't understand why they would imply being at a council camp brings on a different rule set...

Since council camps (including, now camporees etc.) are audited and "permitted" by trained administrators, I assume they assume it is more rigorous in its execution. Sorry for the run on sentence. Often times, it seems as though units look the other way at certain safety things beyond YPT.