JTE Ribbon and 100% Boys’ Life Ribbon

I was recently informed that our council has “done away with” JTE ribbons for units. Do other councils still award them? I see they are available in 10 packs from scoutshop.org.

As for 100% Boys’ Life Ribbons. Did anyone get them for 2019? We were 100%, but never received our ribbon.

I’m looking to “survey” the units out there so I know if we are are the only ones missing these or not. As a new girl troop, we have very few ribbons. So, a couple of more that we earned would help our unit pride a bit. Are unit ribbons in general "not a thing that anyone cares about"?

Our council still awards them.  We got JTE and 100% Boys' Life ribbons from them this year.

Our troop has so many ribbons we have to periodically offload them because there are so many on the flagpole it gets hard to attach new ones at times. We get them at camporees, klondikes, summer camp, FoS, and more.

I can't speak for the rest of the country, but our council and districts still use them and units still fly them from their flagpoles.

Yep. Off load, save the "historic" ones for a display and keep the newest ones on the flagpole...

What we have done is double stick tape them to tri-fold boards to display at CoHs and such.   Some folks like seeing the "First Place at the Scoutarama, 1958" . or the "Camporee 2000 Best Cub-mobile Racer"....