A mini callout Huzzah!

So just when I thought everything would be closed for the entire summer,  I am told that a local troop is doing a sort of mini summercamp on some private land and asked if they could by any chance have a callout for the 4-5 scouts who were elected way back in the pre Covid days.   The team was quite eager to do something anything this summer, ao right now the older members of the team are reworking the ceremony to keep everyone at the required distance.  It will be different and perhaps not as impressive as we are used to but it's something.  

• Upvote 4
2 hours ago, Oldscout448 said:

So just when I thought everything would be closed for the entire summer,  I am told that a local troop is doing a sort of mini summercamp on some private land and asked if they could by any chance have a callout for the 4-5 scouts who were elected way back in the pre Covid days.   The team was quite eager to do something anything this summer, ao right now the older members of the team are reworking the ceremony to keep everyone at the required distance.  It will be different and perhaps not as impressive as we are used to but it's something.  

OUTSTANDING!

And don't worry about it being "impressive." If they are in regalia, and the team knows it's lines, it will impress.

and it seems that one of the guys on the team has been nominated  and approved for the Vigil honor.  So we get to do a rare Vigil tapout as well !  This is going to be a really fun Friday evening!  I just need to find the regalia.  Its been 15 months since the last ordeal

• Like 2