16 hours ago, mrjohns2 said:

Get the right hat and neckerchief. Get the official slide. If lost, get a replacement that matches your current program. For the belt, just get the wolf buckle. Never get the tiger socks. 

" If lost...."   MAKE YOUR OWN !      Carve,  mold, weave, glue,  scratch head and design and MAKE YOUR WOGGLE !  

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, when my daughter signed on as a Wolf Cub in early 2018, I didn’t get the memo that the blue uniform was no longer considered a Webelos uniform. She wore her blue uniform all summer after finishing

1) It is not a "loophole". It has never been a "loophole" (see below). 2) The current Handbook does NOT a) have the kind of uniform mandate you think it does and b) it does not authorize shaming

That link reminds me that I come to this discussion from a different place than those who have only experienced the uniform method through scouting. When I was a kid, I participated in a youth sports

Posted Images

5 hours ago, SSScout said:

MAKE YOUR OWN

Sure! As a Scout, for about a year, I did a different slide each week. 

My point was to not buy a lion, tiger, wolf, bear, Webelos slides as the BSA seems to encourage. At $6 each, I don’t know if $30 on slides over 6 years is money well spent.