What are the chances that one of our forum members is fluent in either Chinese or Taiwanize?

I am working on a Woodbadge project and would like to show the Scout law of either Hong Kong or Taiwan in both English and each of these languages. If any of you could translate (or know where to find a direct translation for) the Scout Law in either language, please let me know.

The Scout Law in Taiwan is:

Honesty

Loyalty and Filial Devotion

Helpfulness

Loving Kindness

Courtesy

Justice

Responsibilty

Cheerfulness

Industriousness and Thrift

Courage

Cleanness

Public Spirit.

The Scout law in Hong Kong is:

1. A Scout is to be trusted.

2. A Scout is loyal.

3. A Scout is friendly and considerate.

4. A Scout belongs to the world-wide family of Scouts.

5. A Scout has courage in all difficulties.

6. A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.

7. A Scout has self respect and respect for others.

Any help you can give me, especially if it is by Friday night, would be VERY helpful!

Thanks!

Mark

There are some free translation tools on the web. I don't know how accurate they are. Here's the results of the Chinese translation from www.freetranslation.com:

在香港的侦察法律是:

1.侦察乃是被相信。

2.侦察是忠实的。

3.侦察是友好和考虑周到的。

4.侦察属于侦察的全世界的家庭。

5.侦察在所有困难里有勇气。

6.侦察充分利用时间和在属地之中是细心的和财产。

7.侦察为了另外的有自己尊敬和尊敬。

EagleKY,

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out as soon as I'm done here. The list you have here is all "0" in your post. But perhaps the link will provide some help.

Ron,

Chinese characters would be great, but even if it were an English version of the Chinese word, I could use that. Our WB Patrol has to do a presentation on a topic of diversity, and we're doing Scouting around the world. When we got the assignment, the PL assigned China to me. I don't think she liked me too much to start. But it's all good now. We're having fun.

Thanks for the help so far!

Mark

Mark - You'll have to download the Chinese language for your browser. If you have IE, it should prompt you to do that when you open the page. It takes a few minutes. I did simplified chinese instead of traditional. But that site could do both.