Internet Advancement 2.0 Access

Has anyone else had issues with Key 3 Delegates or Unit Advancement Chairs not being able to access IA2.0?  (These were assigned using Organization Security Manager in my.scouting)

I (CC) can still get in, but those assigned in those roles can't...it had always worked, but then cut out a few weeks ago.

You have to redo the delegation after each time you recharter.  So my Advancement Chair was fine until we rechartered in January.  Then she lost access, and I had to go back in and redesignate her as a dlegate.

42 minutes ago, T2Eagle said:

You have to redo the delegation after each time you recharter.  So my Advancement Chair was fine until we rechartered in January.  Then she lost access, and I had to go back in and redesignate her as a dlegate.

I've been trying to do that...it shows appropriate people in the positions, but does not have start/end dates for any of them.  For the Key 3 Delegate, it won't let me set dates...the little "calendar" think where you choose the date is not there.  For Adv. Chair, I can pick a date, but it doesn't seem to save it.

@T2Eagle what browser do you typically use?  Maybe that's my issue?

I use Chrome, and the Organization Security Manager was working for me as of a couple days ago.

Have you tried opening your browser in incognito mode?  Or clearing your cache and cookies?

Edited to add:  I just tried it again, and it still seems to be working for me.

Edited by Thunderbird
2 hours ago, Thunderbird said:

I use Chrome, and the Organization Security Manager was working for me as of a couple days ago.

Have you tried opening your browser in incognito mode?  Or clearing your cache and cookies?

Edited to add:  I just tried it again, and it still seems to be working for me.

Tried both incognito and clearing cache...still won't let me set start/end dates.

I guess it's support ticket time.

Well, it seems to have resolved.  Got an email back from the Scoutbook help desk saying they looked into and fixed it, and it works.

Props to BSA's IT department for getting it resolved in a timely manner!