Virtual Pack Meeting

• 1 month later...

SO, I created a powerpoint to share with all the units in our district for our Roundtable a month ago, and I would like to share it here, but I don't know how to upload powerpoint presentations here. If anybody would like to see it though, I am happy to send it to you! 

EDIT: I figured out how to save it as a PDF - if you would like to use it yourself, I can send you the Powerpoint files which you can then customize at will. Just send me a private message and I will be glad to oblige you. Thanks all!

Cub Scout powerpoint SAMPLE.pdf

Edited by The Latin Scot
  • Thanks 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/13/2020 at 8:45 PM, The Latin Scot said:

SO, I created a powerpoint to share with all the units in our district for our Roundtable a month ago, and I would like to share it here, but I don't know how to upload powerpoint presentations here. If anybody would like to see it though, I am happy to send it to you! 

EDIT: I figured out how to save it as a PDF - if you would like to use it yourself, I can send you the Powerpoint files which you can then customize at will. Just send me a private message and I will be glad to oblige you. Thanks all!

Cub Scout powerpoint SAMPLE.pdf 1.09 MB · 4 downloads

This is an excellent resource for all packs. Thank you for sharing.