Umpteen posts ago,  it was once noted that the commercials that surrounded our (OUR ! Thanks, Terry)  web pages often  seemed to respond to our comments and other actions.  So it goes, again.   

I ordered some parts for a chainsaw, PRESTO ! Ads for parts....   We  discuss covid19 etc.PRESTO !    hand sanitizer and masks.   We are Scouts, camping and hiking, Presto, ads for hiking boots. 

Indians,  Choctaw, Lakota,  Mohawk,  Sabine,   teepee,  wickieyup,  mocassin,  Lenni Lenape,   ....   What's for sale now ?  

Still ads for beyond-blue spectral irradiation (which BTW, although the bane of bacteria and eucharyotes, are nowhere near as good as the usual solvents at deactivating the pathogen du jour).

So, for fun, let's all join @SSScout in trying to tilt the ad meters ... (note that my attempt at avoiding popular search terms).

Cherokee on a long walk,

Iroquois dugouts,

Seneca long-houses ....

• Haha 1

Concealed Carry Map, Medical Alert and 29 Super Hot Flight Attendants.

No, this is what ads I got. I admit, I did click on a Daily Mail news item.

I think we need a different competition for funniest mix of ads served.

Yep.  The Lionel set comes out at Christmas, around the tree.   My #10 1/2 Erector set is hermetically sealed up in the attic waiting for the Gson to be old enough to appreciate it. 

4 hours ago, ianwilkins said:

Oh, something got lost in translation UK->US? I wasn't meaning it to be rude honest, so if that's your interpretation (I'm not assuming) that's on you. :D

No insult or bad interpretation seen,  but what was meant ?   Totally unknown reference.  Random words to see what comes up ?   Computer/card games? ... 

Edited by SSScout
On 3/21/2020 at 3:08 PM, SSScout said:

No insult or bad interpretation seen,  but what was meant ?   Totally unknown reference.  Random words to see what comes up ?   Computer/card games? ... 

Random words to confuse the ad algorithms. Can you be unscoutlike to computer code? ;)