Sea Base Registration Options

3 hours ago, qwazse said:

So, did you actually confirm two crews? Or, did you get put in the lottery for two crews?

Two crews.  Our ASM checked 2 boxes for the same adventure on the same date.  Ran through the personal info and payment.  Then he got the email confirming the 2 crews.

There is not lottery like Philmont.  This is like buying concert tickets on Ticketmaster.  If you get through the process, you have your date/adventure.

48 minutes ago, Jameson76 said:

Signed on about 11:00 am (EST) and it was no errors or waiting.  Guess the tide (Seabase joke there) of inquiries had passed.

We signed up for 2 Out Island crews in late May, that has worked for us over the last 12 - 14 years.  New for this year was the deposit right now, past years I recall we have 30 days or so to send in money.  They did take CC, so not an issue

Got a prompt e-mail confirmation, now to sign up Scouts for the adventure

We're in the same boat.

(I'll see myself out)

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, 69RoadRunner said:

Two crews.  Our ASM checked 2 boxes for the same adventure on the same date.  Ran through the personal info and payment.  Then he got the email confirming the 2 crews.

There is not lottery like Philmont.  This is like buying concert tickets on Ticketmaster.  If you get through the process, you have your date/adventure.

Is there a secondary market like Stub Hub that I can profit from?  I will sign up for ALL the adventures, then dole them out at higher fees...all the money will be MINE!!!

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Jameson76 said:

Is there a secondary market like Stub Hub that I can profit from?  I will sign up for ALL the adventures, then dole them out at higher fees...all the money will be MINE!!!

Don't even THINK about stealing my idea for ScoutHub.  Primo Philmont treks are going for 3x face value.

Sadly, Summit treks are pennies on the dollar.

• Haha 1