• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,

After being gone for two years, checked your post counts I wasn't here back then, you drop in to bash someone who doesn't post here any more and refer to another board with out naming it.

I also see that you were a poster with more than one name that you posted with.

Great Scouting Spirit

Is it just me or does the campfire need another log?

Ed,

Do you not remember this thread? You posted in it.

http://www.scouter.com/forums/viewThread.asp?threadID=19043#id_19043

Yaworski was also Zorn Packte and even posted messages back and forth between himself trying to present himself as two different persons. There are some who suspect he never left and has still been around under at least three other user names ever since. Since I can't prove it, I won't drop any names.

Ed,

Some of us don't like a person opening multiple user ID's and representing themselves as more than one person. It is dishonest pure and simple. Yaworski was also Zorn Packte who was also [bobWhite's real name] who was also temp_changed who was also Fat Old Guy. Now Fog is posting as Yaworski again. Not exactly scout like or anyone I would want working with my son. You don't see something amiss in any of this? Do you post as anyone besides evmori? Why would you unless you wanted to cause problems or yank peoples chains. It is obvious that this person has a vendetta against Bob White as each personality has gone out of it's way to make personal attacks from time to time. Why did Yaworski show up again? Isn't being FOG good enough? It tends to make one wonder just who JasonOK and his little parade of personalities might have actually been. (This message has been edited by a staff member.)

For some reason, most of the cryptic, cloak-and-dagger, multiple-names stuff that happens in this forum, tends to go right over my head. I almost never figure it out until someone says "A is also B and C." And even then, those seem to be the posts I miss reading.

This is not limited to this forum. Based on my conversations with people over the past 24 hours, it appears that I am one of the few people in the State of New Jersey who, before yesterday, had never heard any rumors that our governor (soon to be former governor) is gay. Though, maybe I just never picked it up, because now certain oblique comments made by radio talk-show hosts and others that didn't make any sense to me at the time, are beginning to connect up. But I didn't have a clue. Yesterday, after hearing 3 or 4 times, "Oh yeah, you never heard that?", I stopped telling people I didn't know.

Not that it was anybody's business. That he was gay, I mean. Though some the rest of the circumstances (some of which are still unknown, but once again, I may be the only person in the state who does not know them at least by rumor) ARE peoples' business. In other words, the actual reasons he resigned, which is not because he is gay. As he said in his resignation speech, announcing that he is gay would have made it MORE likely that he could have continued as governor, at least until the next election.

Boy, talk about a potential thread-hijacking, huh? But as you can imagine, this is a pretty big deal in my neck of the woods, not because the guy is gay, but really because it turns the entire state political scene upside down. And then of course there are those people who don't care about politics but just want to gossip about how the governor is gay, and how could he do that to his wi(ves) and kids (a legitimate question), etc.

Yaworski was also Zorn Packte who was also [bobWhite's real name] who was also temp_changed who was also Fat Old Guy. Now Fog is posting as Yaworski again.

And you know this for a fact? Show me proof! And don't start spouting how similar their posts are. That's not proof.

Ed Mori

Troop 1

1 Peter 4:10 (This message has been edited by a staff member.)