Will your scout wear a uniform to school on Oct 16?

🤷‍♀️ I've heard of this several times from several different avenues (email from both National and Council, seen it shared several times on Facebook, etc.). 

I don't know yet whether my daughter (4th grade) will wear her uniform to school tomorrow. It's a decision she needs to make for herself. She initially said she would. She's prone to changing her mind though. 

I made sure the girls in our Troop knew about it. Don't have any idea whether they are going to participate or not. 

I'm not pushing the issue. I guess we'll see what happens. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah! An Oklahoma fan. Well said. Barry

Nobody will, especially because nobody has heard about this. Of course, few people have heard of scout me in. Just to totally change this thread, how is advertising money spent in the BSA? I neve

While the idea would at one time likely been helpful, today, as someone else pointed out, would likely just draw the bullies to the scout.  And we do not need more reasons for boys to shy away from th

Posted Images

19 hours ago, MattR said:

Nobody will, especially because nobody has heard about this. Of course, few people have heard of scout me in.

Just to totally change this thread, how is advertising money spent in the BSA? I never see any ads from the BSA on anything. Does each council have to pay for ads or does national?

I actually saw a commercial for Scout me in on  YouTube the other day.   I was stunned as I have not seen a commercial before from the BSA.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:50 PM, MattR said:

Nobody will, especially because nobody has heard about this. Of course, few people have heard of scout me in.

Just to totally change this thread, how is advertising money spent in the BSA? I never see any ads from the BSA on anything. Does each council have to pay for ads or does national?

Bingo. This should have moved down Council pathways at least a month ahead.