Not yet, unless it came out today, in which case I will not see it until I get home late this evening.  (I cannot access home e-mail account on a work computer)

Any hints as to what they are asking about??  We have been anticipating something in the way of tightening up on AIA.

I am in Tipisa Lodge, Central Florida Council, by the way, and celebrated the 50th anniversary of my Ordeal ceremony while at summer camp this year.

6 hours ago, Jameson76 said:

BSA seems to be going all in on the surveys...wonder if they are learning anything

The questions I have are A) will they actually publish the results and B) Will they actually read the responses and act accordingly.

94% was against instapalms, and yet here they are. And an internal membership polls result still have not been released.

2 hours ago, Eagle94-A1 said:

The questions I have are A) will they actually publish the results and B) Will they actually read the responses and act accordingly.

94% was against instapalms, and yet here they are. And an internal membership polls result still have not been released.

Pretty sure we know the answers.  Surveys are taken to justify and support decisions already made

• Upvote 1
On 10/10/2019 at 1:48 PM, MikeS72 said:

I am in Tipisa Lodge, Central Florida Council, by the way, and celebrated the 50th anniversary of my Ordeal ceremony while at summer camp this year.

Good to have an older brother on the forum!  I celebrated my 45th anniversary last weekend.   I expected to be at our fall ordeal, but it was moved to a later date. (See the 6 month thread)  I hope to live long enough to get to the 50 year mark too, but at this point, I'm not certain that the Order will.

So I did browse through the survey, as my son received the invitation.  A lot of it is rating experience with call out, feelings about call out, feelings about Ordeal experience, etc.  There was one question along the lines of "do you feel the BSA is headed in the right direction", with the response choices of agree or disagree, but there were sadly no follow ups on that thread.  Seemed very oddly out of place to me that it didn't have any true direct follow up questions getting to why scouts felt one way or the other.  There were some indirectly related questions later in the survey, on the level of participation for the respondent (such as I attend meetings frequently, infrequently, etc.).