My Favorite S/M Fred MacMurray is Back!

I LOVE that movie! I remember watching it as a kid, and I've never forgotten it. I'll have to buy a copy to share it with my boys. I hope they like it as much as I did.

I know that they enjoyed my favorite Boy Scout fiction book--Follow My Leader, by James Garfield. It's about a Boy Scout who is blinded in a firecracker accident and gets a guide dog. It culminates with him going on a campout with his troop along with the dog. It was a little dated (written back in 1958), but the boys thought it was terrific.

StarWolfMom

We have somewhat of a prelim review of the DVD on the thread: Follow Me Boys out on DVD!!. I have seen that DVD three times already, once with my sons. They got turned off at first because it was in b&w, but my oldest enjoyed it the rest of the way. I'm contemplating on showing it at one of the troop's lock-ins as the movie matinee. It still brings tears to my eyes. The great thing about DVD is that I don't have to worry about it stretches on me!

1Hour(This message has been edited by OneHour)

Thanks ONE HOUR and AARDVARK, I thought I had something new to offer. I enjoyed reading the earlier thread on the film. I never found it on VHS, missed it somehow. I have an original poster, (one-sheet) from the movie. I was a theater projectionist in earlier days. I also found the set of SM Handbooks like the ones Lems uses in the film at a flea market years ago. I say "set" because there were two volumes.

Oh, to be a TIME-TRAVELER, instead of just ancient!