my.scouting Key 3 Delegation

Our Cubmaster isn't going to be available to us for the next few months, and so our Asst. Cubmaster is taking over.  In My.scouting we can designate a "Key 3 Delegate" who will then have  some of the same powers withing my.scouting that a member of the Key 3 would have.  Unfortunately, nowhere does the system tell me which powers a delegate receives and which they might not be able to exercise.  Does anyone know?  Specifically we would like the delegate to be able to accept youth applications, so far it doesn't seem like he can do that.  But we're not sure if that is a system restriction or something not working just for him.

Any knowledge would be helpful.

34 minutes ago, T2Eagle said:

, nowhere does the system tell me which powers a delegate receives and which they might not be able to exercise. 

Typically Astral Imprisonment, hypnosis, memory manipulation, psychic persuasion.  If they have been to WB and have 5 beads then they are granted powers over the time pace continuum, with approval of the Council Commissioner

In all seriousness this seems like a systemic issue??  Have you looped in the council service center to assist?

You might get a better answer to your question on https://discussions.scouting.org/. It was rolled out this year to handle topics about scoutbook and internet advancement, but I think my.scouting questions are fair game too.