Be a Scout site not working

I am starting my 3rd year as a Cubmaster for my local pack. We are fairly smallish, about 30 Scouts. 

I have really been working my tail off the last 3 weeks to try to get more Scouts to join. I have lost 11 Scouts since last year. And I have only gained 6 new Scouts this year. 

I was talking to my wife about ways to get the word out. And it occurred to me that maybe I should update my Pack's entry on the BSA website. (I know in the past these were called pins.) 

So I pretended as though I was a local parent interested in joining Scouts. An internet search leads me to beascout.scouting.org where you can enter your zip code and find a local pack. I put in my zip code and hit search. No results. Actually what comes up seems to be a picture of colored rectangles that represent where text should go. I searched multiple zip codes throughout the country and the same thing happens. I tried on 2 different computers, same result. 

I feel like I am working hard and BSA is dropping the ball. 

Can anyone else see the same problem at beascout.scouting.org? Does anyone know who to contact to fix problems with the BSA website?

Edited by CubMasterDan

How much do you lock down your browser?   With lots of add blocking and javascript disabled I see those same colored rectangles on beascout.  (Not sure exactly which one is blocking the relevant info.)

Try a different, less locked down, browser.  Or try the Tor browser.

I tried 2 browsers, internet explorer and chrome. Neither one is especially locked down, neither one worked. 

I don't think the solution is to expect potential parents of cub scouts to use a specific "not locked down" browser. The site should work for everyone looking to be a Scout. 

For Scouts BSA only the Key 3 can update the Troop's info.   I assume that for a Pack it is similarly the Key 3  (COR, CC, CM)

If you are one of the Key 3, then log into my.scouting.org.   Go to Menu --> Legacy Web Tools --> Beascout.  This should let you edit the pin. The changes will not show up immediately, but will appear by the next day.   

If I remember right, one of the things you need to set is the option that makes the pin visible.