Questions about brotherhood

So this weekend my lodge is hosting there summer inductions and I was inducted into the OA last year during the same event

1. When does the brotherhood ceremony happen? I will not be able to be there on Friday night because of previous plans but I was wondering when the actual brotherhood process start?

2. Who would I need to get in contact with about this? My lodge is not good about giving out the contact information of those in charge

My Lodge will be having an Ordeal/Brotherhood weekend this weekend also.

For us, those seeking Brotherhood show up on Friday evening and gather as a group.  Then on Saturday morning they work together as a clan.  Later in the day, they are given a break to study certain things they need to know for Brotherhood.  These can be found in your OA Handbook.  

You also need to have written a letter to the Lodge Secretary expressing why you deserve the honor of Brotherhood.

If you satisfy the Brotherhood Master with your letter and needed knowledge, then you would be taken later on Saturday evening for the ceremony.

If your Lodge has a website, you might find the info on process there.  You should be able to locate contact info for the officers either Lodge or Chapter who can answer your questions.

The lodge/chapter chief (if you are a youth) or lodge/chapter advisor (if you are an adult now) should be your go-to for how things are done in your area.

Unfortunately, it might be a little late to sort things out for this weekend. But if you give these guys enough lead time, they'd figure out a good plan B for you.

How a Lodge handles Brotherhood induction differs.  For ours, attendance on Friday night is generally required, but if you have been active member since your Ordeal, they may be able to work with you ahead of time.  As Qwazse said, your Chief/Adviser is typically who you should contact to look for special handling.  I wish you luck on securing your bars! WWW

This is a first I've heard of writing a letter to the lodge secretary.  And if the secretary doesn't like the letter? 

Since you went through your ordeal and became a member, you have to wait a minimum of 6 months (changed from 10 months last spring) to complete brotherhood.  You should have a chapter or lodge rep close by.  If not, the local scout office can get you the information.  When you complete brotherhood is a personal issue, but encouraged to get done as soon as possible. 

"This is a first I've heard of writing a letter to the lodge secretary."

This is a requirement in my current lodge in NYC and it was a requirement in my old lodge in NH in the 90's when I was eligible for brotherhood there.