Old Scouter, new to Forum

Boy Scout as a youth. Philmont, OA, Indian Dance Team. Lib, APL, PL, ASPL, SPL, JASM.Earned Eagle in ‘76. Stayed w program as a Merit Badge Counselor, Scout Show Judge, etc. until three sons became Scouts...then did almost every job in Cubs (one earned Star, one Life, one Eagle). ASM Merit Badge Coordinator; ASM fill-in & interim; now ASM “Emeritus”; ASM Den Chief Coordinator; ASM Instructor Corps; Extensive Special Needs work;Troop Founder;Ship Founder; Sea Scout Skipper;Sea Badge; Wood Badge; District Service Chair;Council International Committee; International Friendship Exchange Host (Japanese, Swedes, Bangladeshi) & Co-Contingent Leader (Japan); National Jamboree 1997 Visitor & World  Scout Jamboree Special Guest 2019. Advisor to Board, Matthew W. Reitz Foundation. Always a lover of Pioneering & World Scouting. 40+ years in Scouting.  Granddaughter...hopefully a future Lion! Family always comes first! The longer I’m in the program the more I’m learning how much more I need to learn.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

*reads the very long and wonderful lists of all things scouting you have supported in your many years of activity and service*

So.... a slacker then? 😃

Welcome to the campfire. Looking forward to all the wisdom you have to share.