historic trails patch

I have a temporary patch from 1981, still on one of my uniforms.  I was a new Webelos leader.  We had only one Webelos meeting  and went to the District Fall Camporee.  12 scouts and 11 adults.  It snowed that weekend.  We all received a patch, and II thought I really did something - taking the scouts out camping in the snow.  

After talking to a girl scout leader in my subdivision, I thought, "I didn't do so much!"  The lady and another lady took 15, 3rd grade girl scouts out camping that same weekend by themselves!

• Thanks 1

Only very few patches should go above the BSA name.  Directly above it should be any translator strips, above that name plates, and then above that Jambo patches are about the only thing that should be worn.  Some units, including ours, that are chartered by the American Legion will wear a Legion patch.  I have seen some councils adopt the practice of putting the NYLT patch there, though that is technically not correct.  As with anything, I wouldn't worry extensively about "the uniform police"- I tend to say looking neat and tidy is the most important thing when it comes to uniform. 

• Upvote 1