Ordering the preview adventure awards ...

As many of you may (or may not) know, there are two new adventures being previewed nationally and under consideration for inclusion in all future Cub Scout materials. My problem is, I can't figure out how to order the awards once the boys have earned them - they aren't available in Scout Shops, and I can't get the internet order page to load properly. So what do I do? How do I get a hold of these award loops and pins?

https://www.scoutshop.org/nsearch/?q=protect+yourself

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

There seems to be something wrong with the Scout Shop links.  If you go to your favorite search engine you can use these search terms to go to the product pages directly:

"protect yourself" site:scoutshop.org

Try these links:

Protect Yourself Rules preview adventure loop (for Lion, Tiger, Wolf, and Bear dens)

Protect Yourself Rules preview adventure pin (for Webelos dens)

You might want to contact the Scout Shop online to let them know that their links are not working and the URLs of the broken links or searches.

• Thanks 1
  • 6 months later...

Are people generally finding these available through the local Scout Shop now? When my daughter earned Protect Yourself that was awarded last Fall, her Cubmaster mentioned he had to special order it, but I don't recall whether it was through the local shop or online. 

She has now finished the Yo-Yo adventure. Paying shipping from the online store doesn't seem very thrifty when we live so near the Council Office. But I'd like to be able to advise the other adult leaders in our new Pack correctly on the procedure.