1 hour ago, ArmyScout said:

Just got my uniform back from cleaners.  Sewed my patches on.  Is the pin on name tag required.  I much prefer a sew on.  Camping, carrying, back packing that pin on is bound to get torn off or lost.

The nameplate is not required. Most folks don't even have one.

Nameplates are optional.

If you want to have a nameplate, the style is up to you.  Most people either have the BSA standard one or have acquired one over the years which some significance to them.  I see lots of Jamboree name plates.  I've got a couple of Wood Badge ones I wear from time to time.  

I don't see a lot of sewn on name plates. It's less common.  

I'd say go for whatever you think is best.  Sure, it may be different but there is a lot of variation here.

Possibly a District patch if your Council uses them (Yay, a uniform debate about District patches!) 

Other than that, it looks good. You'll gradually acquire a few more patches if you stay busy. 

The uniform looks great and ready to go.  Over the years, I have only seen a small handful with sewn name patches, but they looked sharp. Most around here don't even have a name badge, but the ones that do are pretty much all magnetic backed bars. 

To be 100%... Are you with a Cub Pack or Scouts BSA Troop?  If Cub Scouts, you should replace Troop Committee insignia with Pack Committee position insignia on left sleeve. 

If you are a Scouts BSA Troop Committee, then green shoulder loops and tan background unit number. (Rather then red background unit number and what seems to be blue shoulder loops which are the Cub colors.) 

https://www.scouting.org/resources/insignia-guide/