High Adventure Camp Traditions

We are decorating for a cub scout event and we are using a theme of Adventure and want to highlight the 4 high adventure camps in Scouts BSA.  I am looking for any ideas to help with this theme. My oldest is still in cubs, so we have not been to any yet, but I know about the shoe tradition at Philmont base camp sign.  Is there anything else similar that we can use to help decorate/highlight the high adventure camps?

TIA

Seabase FL has a luau for it's closing ceremony. An old submersible doubles as a playground.

At Seabase Bahama's as a crew drove to the airport after a week's adventure, Captain Steve (RIP) would wave his hands over his head crossing and I crossing them. It was signal for snorklers to "come back to the boat."

Never understood it, but throwing your boots over the gate at Philmont. I still have my boots with the cattle brand on them. (which I guess is something of a tradition)

Of course, earning the Arrowhead patch is a tradition all its own, since you can only earn one per trek and not buy it. 

I know at Northern Tier we all signed (and added artwork) to a paddle. I'm not sure it was a tradition or even why we did it, because I did not see a bunch of signed paddles hanging around.. Maybe it was for someone in our group. I can't remember.