Description of each rank

Does any know where I can get a short description of each rank? (Lion -Arrow of Light)  I'm trying to put together a poster for recruiting and want to give parents an idea of each rank. So they can have an idea of what their children will do over the years as a Cub. 

On 4/1/2019 at 1:00 PM, RookieScouter said:

Does any know where I can get a short description of each rank? (Lion -Arrow of Light)  I'm trying to put together a poster for recruiting and want to give parents an idea of each rank. So they can have an idea of what their children will do over the years as a Cub. 

Here are the official descriptions:

https://www.scouting.org/programs/cub-scouts/what-cub-scouts-earn/the-advancement-trail/ 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Cub Rank Activities Descriptions:   

Lion: Have fun, make friends.

Tiger:  Have Fun, make things, take short hikes, make more friends.

Wolf:  Have fun, make useful things, go places with friends, take longer hikes, learn about nature and life. 

Bear: Have fun, make useful and decorative things, go further with friends,,  think about life,  find out what mom and dad do,  maybe camp out in a tent?.

Webelos : Have fun,  make bigger useful attractive things, go further and higher with friends,  learn camp skills,   get ready to say "thanks, mom and dad, but I can do this myself now." 

• Like 2