5 hours ago, MattR said:

Congratulations! BTW, photocopy your paperwork before you submit it. You don't want to collect all those signatures again. This is your last lesson in Be Prepared. :)

CAN. NOT. EMPHASIZE.ENOUGH! One of my Eagles waited 2 months after the paperwork was turned in, and heard nothing. I called the council for one matter, and then asked about my Eagle. They said they never received the completed application. Thankfully he had a copy.

7 hours ago, MattR said:

Congratulations! BTW, photocopy your paperwork before you submit it. You don't want to collect all those signatures again. This is your last lesson in Be Prepared. :)

1 hour ago, Eagle94-A1 said:

CAN. NOT. EMPHASIZE.ENOUGH! One of my Eagles waited 2 months after the paperwork was turned in, and heard nothing. I called the council for one matter, and then asked about my Eagle. They said they never received the completed application. Thankfully he had a copy.

I honestly didn’t even think of that, I will do that tonight. Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Yes, mucho congrats. I agree, let Mr. Xerox help you, and (a Scout is Cheerful)  SMILE when you hand them the third copy of the paperwork that "they" say they had not previously received.... 

Don't forget the coleslaw with the BBQ at your ECoH...