Nope. No edits for YOU!!!

Looks like you'll need to have access to the "Member Manager" for your unit or district, then you can drill down and edit it.  The unit key 3 and the commissioners have access.  Dont know if an individual has access to their own record or not.  

3 minutes ago, jjlash said:

Looks like you'll need to have access to the "Member Manager" for your unit or district, then you can drill down and edit it.  The unit key 3 and the commissioners have access.  Dont know if an individual has access to their own record or not.  

Okay, thanks for the info.

Guess I'll just ignore it for ... like, forever.  If BSA wants to make updating my own data a royal PITA, then fine, they can keep sending messages into a black hole.

Works for me!!

6 minutes ago, malraux said:

my.scouting.org log in->menu -> my dashboard -> my profile -> contact info click green plus.

Ah - that makes much more sense.  Once on your dashboard, the "my profile" is under the "my training" menu.  Thanks @malraux

Untitled.png

7 minutes ago, malraux said:

my.scouting.org log in->menu -> my dashboard -> my profile -> contact info click green plus.

That works!!

Thank you, malraux.  

I am a happy camper.  Amused too now that I see that the site has a record of old emails I used back when my son was a mere Bobcat...

Just now, mrkstvns said:

That works!!

Thank you, malraux.  

I am a happy camper.  Amused too now that I see that the site has a record of old emails I used back when my son was a mere Bobcat...

I discovered that they still have my bsa member id number from when I was a scout in the mid-90s. Don't think they'll have an email associated with it, from back then, but I wonder if the prodigy email is in there somewhere.

• Haha 1

BTW:  I did try to use the "Help Manual" button before posting here.

Doesn't work for me.  It downloads a bizarrely named file with no file name extension, so Windows doesn't associate it to an application. Tried choosing an application and selecting Adobe Acrobat, which tells me the file is not a PDF, and then aborts. Wonder why BSA doesn't provide a real help application in a functional form.

Good thing their business is scouting and not software or IT!!