ShootingSports

Venturing Shooting Sports Spectacular

Week 7 July 21-27 at Philmont Training Center

For both Youth and Adults.  Sign up now!!

These tracks will cover more than just paper targets. One track will follow Venturing Scouts–try your hand at shooting large bore rifles, sporting clays, cowboy action, three-gun, competition, and black powder rifles. Venturers even have the chance to get into Philmont’s backcountry! The second track allows Venturing Advisors to earn the NRA Instructors Certificate in pistol and shotgun!

https://www.philmontscoutranch.org/PTC/conferencesO/VenturingShootingSportsSpectacular/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

So, yeah, This sounds great, but I'm trying to get more info on it -- I emailed PTC, and they said they'd pass my query on to the course director, but I haven't heard anything yet. Does anybody have any more info than just what's listed here (this is what's on the PTC course description page)?

Edited by ChickenMan

18 hours ago, ShootingSports said:

One track will follow Venturing Scouts

Venturing Scouts

deep sigh

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, shortridge said:

Venturing Scouts

deep sigh

🗣️: Oh, the ignorance of our scouters!

👥Oh, the tone-deaf branding of our marketers!

On 1/17/2019 at 4:48 PM, ChickenMan said:

So, yeah, This sounds great, but I'm trying to get more info on it -- I emailed PTC, and they said they'd pass my query on to the course director, but I haven't heard anything yet. Does anybody have any more info than just what's listed here (this is what's on the PTC course description page)?

Email me at glaacshootingsports@gmail.com with your questions about anything for Venturing Scouts or Adult Advisors.

• Thanks 1

Will do! Thanks!

23 minutes ago, ShootingSports said:

Email me at glaacshootingsports@gmail.com with your questions about anything for Venturing Scouts or Adult Advisors.