USCG MARINE SAFETY OFFICES!!

Marinelaw

If your purpose is to make sure the FSB is operating in accordance with the USCG and that the participants welfare is a priority, I believe that has been established. The FSB has worked closely and in compliance with the related regulations and regulatory agencies since it opened.

Mich contacted the USCG station that monitors the Florida Sea Base and all is well. You should be pleased to know that your concerns were unfounded and everything in in accordance to the law.

BUT, if your goal is to have a personal hissy fit and bombard us with rumor, insults and innuendo, then you will be playing by yourself, as I do not see others willing to join in your assault. I for one will no longer respond to you until you present some facts, and do it in a more mature manner.

Best wishes

Bob White

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Present this document already! Who was it that signed this agreement? If do you have it...post it, I have even forewarded you my personal email so you can do so, scan the actual fax you have apparently recieved clearly stating this. Produce it. Every marine insurance company that was contacted reguarding coverage, including our own, states that a vessel documented for commercial uninspected 6 pack charter, that is operating with more than 6 passengers would clearly void the vessels policy! So how can a vessel operate safely when uninsured by it's carrier?

Seems this individual has an axe to grind with Sea Base. I was told its because he was not given any bussiness from seabase and was banned from doing bussiness with them.

Marine, if you want the document, why don't you call them, or file a FOI request to get it. Could it be that they are not responding to you cause you have pestered them to death.

Time to end this thread

This to

Thats very interesting, as we have never made a request or attempted to conduct business with sea base. This is a general marine law/safety concern issue. Seem like your source is getting creative to save face. The military refers to that as CYOA.