Totin' Chip "Tool Wheel"

A lot of Totin'Chip lesson plans mention a "tool wheel" as a safe way to manage and temporarily store woods tools in an axe yard.  I don't remember this concept from when I was a Scout, and I can't seem to find any photos of one on the interwebs.  Written descriptions are a little vague.

Does anyone have a photo or a drawing of one to share? I'd like to include it in my lesson plan, but can't get my brain around it without a picture.

Thanks!

Skip Zimmerman

Never heard of the wheel either. And doing a quick looksee on Google, I found one syllabus with some inaccutate info on it. BSA does not have any restrictions on size and type of knives. Local laws may say otherwise. I've already carried my 13 and 1/4" Kukri to a camporee. 

From Insane Scouter:

• Tool Wheel: - The tool wheel is a method of storing all the tools in one place safely. You do this by laying tools down one after the other to form a circle, some tools are safer if standing up, place these in the center of the circle.

I never heard of a "tool wheel". It sounds like a way to make a "library" of your tools.  When I teach IOLS Wood Tools, (assuming good weather) in my rather large Axe Yard, I place a tarp on the ground and lay the various axes, hatchets, saws on that for folks to pick up and try.  I limit the number of folks in the ax yard, I teach the idea that ONE person (Scout) has charge of the Axe Yard and no one enters with out his/her knowledge and permission.  Even a campout on the AT may need a defined Axe Yard (area) for the one (1) hatchet the Patrol/Troop may have brought along....  An axe length's ground, all around...