Greetings all! Does anybody know of any good sources for getting training materials, forms or applications in Spanish? I have been asked to train leaders in our Latin American community more and more often, and all I have are a few old handbooks and den leader guides in Spanish, which are hardly sufficient to really facilitate training for new leaders working with Spanish-speaking youth. If anybody has any resources they can suggest, I would appreciate it greatly. Otherwise I will just have to translate everything myself, which is fine except for the time it takes to do it right. I will gladly take any suggestions (except for Google Translate, which barely translates anything correctly so please don't suggest it hahaha).

Thankfully you are capable of the task. I wish you well in your endeavor. For the rest of us, we'd probably use English in larger fonts and end words in "-o" while trying to convey some sort of unrecognizable accent. 

Though I do encourage you to kick this up the chain in whatever way you see fit. There are lots of languages that are used by scouts in BSA's many programs that should be reflected in the standard course material. Spanish is definitely one of those that is needed, since they do have the Boy Scout Handbook available in that format. Explaining what you're having to do and why, is a good way to shed light on the issue that is a great thing for National to address.