Does the Universal Emblem patch still exist?

Back in the day, there used to be an oval universal emblem patch with a red backing and the letters BSA (this one). I can’t find it on ScoutShop, and the site in the link suggests it was last produced in 2009. Does anyone know if there is a replacement or successor, or other good “universal” BSA patch out there? Thanks!

Thank you! That’s it. Guess I just have to do some wrangling.

The ScoutShop website seems to have a lot of items that show up on search results pages but then deliver a 404 error when you actually click on them. Seems like they should try to clean up their catalog.

• Upvote 1

Thanks to everyone who helped point @shortridge to the universal emblem for online purchase. 

I have one that I got from my Scoutmaster many years ago. It's worn and stained from many a campout; dirt and coffee spills give it character. That patch holds a special place in my heart, especially these past few weeks following the death of one of my Scouting mentors who also happened to be married to my Scoutmaster. I recently sewed this emblem onto an old wool shirt and as I was doing it the sales sticker fell off the back. It was purchased from Maison Blanche, a former New Orleans department store that @Eagle94-A1 will surely remember. 

It's funny how little things like a patch or a sales sticker can trigger so many good memories! I guess it's just part of the magic of the Scouting Movement.

2 hours ago, LeCastor said:

Thanks to everyone who helped point @shortridge to the universal emblem for online purchase. 

I have one that I got from my Scoutmaster many years ago. It's worn and stained from many a campout; dirt and coffee spills give it character. That patch holds a special place in my heart, especially these past few weeks following the death of one of my Scouting mentors who also happened to be married to my Scoutmaster. I recently sewed this emblem onto an old wool shirt and as I was doing it the sales sticker fell off the back. It was purchased from Maison Blanche, a former New Orleans department store that @Eagle94-A1 will surely remember. 

It's funny how little things like a patch or a sales sticker can trigger so many good memories! I guess it's just part of the magic of the Scouting Movement.

Remember Maison Blanche quite well. My brother worked there, and I got my Cub Scout uniform from there too. Thank you for letting me know about that fireball of energy going home. I can't believe it. She was an outstanding Scouter, who will be deeply missed.