Who has really good multi rank den stuff

I’ve seen stuff in the past about this and now can’t find it.

we are super small - who has a great resource for multi-Rank den meetings?  Ones where say lions & tigers could work on similar enough material to cover for a activity loop  

also need stuff for a combo wolf/bear den. 

Thankfully the Webelos/arrow of light guys sorted it out already. 

Our ur biggest issue is we have a lion leader with 2 lions and only 2 tigers (1 boy and 1 girl) and no tiger parent will be the leader. 

I asked our DE and he responded with “you’ll need to recruit more kids”. Ummm yea, like we haven’t been trying that?  School has sharply declining enrollment. 

What do you all have????

I'll be honest, I think you'll be hard-pressed to find really good materials for multi-rank meetings because, in the end, it just doesn't work to combine dens. I have found that it's FAR better to have one or two kids in a den and really focus on their materials than it is to combine the ages. To a 6 year-old, a 7 year-old is a big kid who can easily take control of activities. To a 9 year-old, an 8 year-old is a small fry who can slow down adventures and frustrate plans. If you have to combine, make it temporary and DON'T accept it as the status quo. But it really doesn't work to put them all in one group. I have had one kid in my den every now and then, and it can be a great opportunity to really get to know the kid AND to find new ways to recruit. And the kids love the extra attention. But combining ... only do it if you have no other choice. But you won't find really successful way to combine the rank adventures because that's not how they're designed to work.

• Upvote 1