I am a wife and mother. Our family lives in a small town in Arizona and we are  very active in our community through the Scout program. My husband and I have been running our cub pack for almost 5 years now, I am the committee chair and he is the cubmaster... But we have done everything from leading dens to working at our local resident camp. We started with three boys and now have over 30 for the last couple of years. It has been wonderful to grow, but it sure has had its Growing Pains! Our oldest son is beginning his second year in the local troop and our younger son is beginning his wolf year.

I work as a Health Aide at the elementary school where my 2 sons attend.  I am a music lover and I enjoy singing and listening to it as much as I can! 

So that's me! I look forward to getting to know you folks and learning more ways to run an amazing program for our community!

Edited by AkelaSarah
  • Upvote 1

welcome... and I LOVE that your pack is chartered to a Moose Lodge.  I wish more fraternal organizations would act as COs for units... Moose / BOP Elks / Eagles / VFW.... whatever... IMHO it does BSA good to get more diverse, civic based COs in the organization.

All the best - Dean