I'm looking for a new daypack, hiking pack, whatever you want to call it. 

I have been looking on hikingdirect, but they aren't really what I need it for.

I don't need a backpacking one, I just need one where I can fit a lot of supplies such as paperwork, and a whole bunch of other things incase younger scouts forget it or if something happens. I had a camelbak for a few years, but the zipper broke so I am looking for a new one.

I have a Deuter ACT Trail 30. I really like it because it has a bit of an internal frame and holds things close to my back. It has a couple of pockets, bladder sleeve, water bottle holder, mesh hip belt. I like it because it's a bit larger than the usual day packs that are meant for a water bladder, a couple of granola bars, and a rain jacket. I took it up Longs Peak and had room for lots of layers, a ton of food, and water. I could have put my nice camera in it as well.

I'd suggest first figuring out what size pack you want, then figure out features. I went to REI to do that. They didn't have the pack I wanted but I think I ordered one from them online.

I got this one during REI's recent anniversary sale because it's sturdy, the right size and can handle 2 water bottles (also has a hydration sleeve).  I plan on using it at summer camp.  There are lighter options for summit packs for backpacking, but that doesn't sound like what you're looking for.

https://www.rei.com/product/880836/rei-co-op-trail-25-pack-mens