Smile, or Don't. Have fun with it.

I really don't think it's going to be that bad, to be honest.   But it may depend on the area of the country you live in.   I just heard about a library in Alaska that is having a drag queen storytime, led by drag queens and where children are encouraged to dress up as the opposite gender.  

In comparison, bringing in girl units to the BSA is very, very modest and mild. 

Perhaps you might simply choose to delete it, rather than pass it on.  It has little to do with our subject, other than indicating the individual's skewed perspectives.

• Thanks 1

You can leave it down, but this artist has a long history of very right wing questionable cartoons.  The fact that his collection of work can’t be shown here (probably valid) would indicate aspects of his character.  His take on BSA aligns right with his other art.  Given his character I don’t find him amusing.  

47 minutes ago, Eagle1993 said:

You can leave it down, but this artist has a long history of very right wing questionable cartoons.  The fact that his collection of work can’t be shown here (probably valid) would indicate aspects of his character.  His take on BSA aligns right with his other art.  Given his character I don’t find him amusing.  

Who are you talking about?

I posted a picture of another one of his editorial cartoons that was taken down (which I’m ok with.. I shouldn’t have posted the picture).  To me this artist is similar to Kathy Griffin (just on the other political spectrum).   

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, ham_solo said:

I like the uniform better than the current official one.

Interesting to note:

The world crest is not drawn ... Nor is the US flag. Censoring any patriotic theme?

Second class rank by color, but fleur-de-lis?  Cub Scout diamond on belt. PoR, but no patrol. Either the guy's confused or trying to convey confusion.