Neckers back in the "news"

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was in scouts the Neckercheif and belt were part of your first aid kit. I never did understand why they would go away.

Yes, let’s please keep it to neckerchiefs. Not every thread needs to be turned into an ideological discussion.

Well, we Scouters have a quaint habit of making complex the simple....and to our credit, can do the reverse.  There is a certain class of folks that have been aptly named over the course of time, "Uni

I personally try to wear my Cub/Webelos leader neckerchiefs to all Cub Scouting events just to make my role as visible as possible to parents and visitors, but you should DEFINITELY feel free to wear your beads and woggle as tokens of your Woodbadge experience. If however you are going to be promoting Woodbadge to other leaders at a particular event, then sure, throw on the whole kit! I wear my NESA neckerchief to Courts of Honor, my OA necker to OA events, a generic Scout necker to committee meetings - I like to match whatever event I attend, and whatever role I will be playing there. The nice thing about this program having so many accompanying personal effects is that you can often pick and choose what elements of your expertise you want to display at any given time. ;)