Motivation Quote of the Day

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"It is necessary for us to learn from others' mistakes. You will not live long enough to make them all yourself." - Hyman George Rickover

I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worms' never glum, 'cos how can you be gloomy when the sun shines out your bum?

“There is no religious side to the Movement. The whole of it is based on religion, that is, on the realization and service of God.” Lord Robert Baden-Powell, November 1920  

Perhaps more relevant in adult training.

The mind will only absorb what the butt can endure.  :D

"The longer you have to sit, the less concentration you are going to have to learn. Also, we were always given the idea that you don’t tell people what to do, you ask them if they would like to do it. I think you have to be able to read people and know if it is going to work or it isn’t. "

http://www.squamishchief.com/community/about-a-couple-of-squamish-volunteers-1.23270681

• Like 1

"Ideals are like stars; you will not succeed in touching them with your hands. But like the seafaring man on the desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them will reach your destiny." -- Carl Schurz