Looking for extra-TALL scout shirt

Where can you get extra-TALL scout shirts.  We have had several scouts that are over 6'4".  They always had trouble getting a shirt to stay tucked in.  We now have that again with a scout.  

Any advice on uniforming for a really tall scout ?

The Supply Division does "Made To Measure" uniform shirts and pants.  They used to have a web page that described it but now that they've redesigned their site it looks like you have to just call them at 1-800-323-0736 for the details.

I believe it's where you measure or have a tailor measure you at various points, and then they make your apparel to those measurements.

I've never had to use them but I know people who have and they've had great success with it and been pleased with the results.  From what they've said the price is only a couple of dollars more than the off-the-rack sizes.

https://www.scoutshop.org/size-charts

• Thanks 1

sings 
Because you know I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass

Sorry, my mind has been corrupted. 

14 hours ago, ItsBrian said:

I’m 6’ 3’’ and an adult large is plenty long for me. 

Wait ... haven't you said earlier that you're 16?! Mercy, I used to think being 5'8 (5'9 with good shoes) was pretty average, but in the past few years I have come to feel downright SHORT at times, lol. :laugh:

Last year when my son was 16 at summer camp, he tried to see if he could go in and look at some shirts at the trading post. He is 6'5" and 250-ish lbs. He's lean and athletic looking. Has a good beard too. Often he is mistaken for a college student or recent graduate. 

We had just completed changing some of his merit badge classes and came out of the program office. Next to that was the trading post and it was adults only time. He looked at me and winked, "I'm going to see if they notice."  I went in after a few beats and watched. He went down the center aisle, so far so good. He turns to the right, OH! There's his SM facing the other way! He turns to the left, OH! There's his ASM looking at stuff. He's stuck! And then from the back door that leads to the program office comes the trading post manager. The very one who just changed his schedule.  BUSTED

Was a good laugh for all of us.

3 hours ago, The Latin Scot said:

Wait ... haven't you said earlier that you're 16?! Mercy, I used to think being 5'8 (5'9 with good shoes) was pretty average, but in the past few years I have come to feel downright SHORT at times, lol. :laugh:

My son was about 5'11" in 7th grade, and we were kind of wondering where this would end.  But he "only" grew two inches after that - just enough to surpass his father by 1".  

Don't worry, Latin Scot, between 5'9" and 10" is still the average for adult males in the U.S. (depending on which web site you ask.)  And it has apparently "flattened out" after a long period of increase.

4 hours ago, The Latin Scot said:

Nono, I’m only 15 :)... and still growing.

Edited by ItsBrian
57 minutes ago, Buggie said:

He is 6'5" and 250-ish lbs. He's lean and athletic looking. Has a good beard too. Often he is mistaken for a college student or recent graduate. 

You described him as a taller version of me, minus the beard. :D

Edited by ItsBrian