For us old scouts who are getting back involved I have a question... I earned my Eagle and was in my OA lodge in a different council than I am currently volunteering in.  For a new uniform, what patches are appropriate?  If I wear an OA patch should I get one form my old lodge or am I authorized to wear a different lodge patch for my new council area?

Thank you for the replies.  I guess I left out a crucial bit of information.  All of this was 35 years ago and I am lucky enough to be guiding my girlfriend's son into scouting.  I am going to be an active part of his troop.  Honestly I wasn't aware that something I earned could be stripped off due to dues, ha ha.  Not to worry.  I will take Chisos advice and re-register with the new council and pay my dues.  I already knew about the eagle knot.  I think I actually already have one of those somewhere.  Bear with me fellas I'm just getting started and will likely have more questions.

Edit to add - On second thought I'm pretty proud of my old lodge and I might just pay my dues there and wear their patch,  just to represent ha ha.

Edited by OldEagle83
thought of something