New around here

Hello all, I just got started this past August with my oldest son just about to be Tiger. I was recommended to be the new Cubmaster and I'm looking for any tips, tricks and other info. I've been coaching for a few years and work with kids. We have a Tiger Den of 24 boys so we divide and conquer and are looking to have more tigers next year with a new school coming online. So if anyone has advice, please share.  I'm currently the Assistant Den Leader and on the Committee. 

Thanks,

Kevin 

Edited by KC4KEV
  • Upvote 2
4 hours ago, KC4KEV said:

Hello all, I just got started this past August with my oldest son just about to be Tiger. I was recommended to be the new Cubmaster and I'm looking for any tips, tricks and other info. I've been coaching for a few years and work with kids. We have a Tiger Den of 24 boys so we divide and conquer and are looking to have more tigers next year with a new school coming online. So if anyone has advice, please share.  I'm currently the Assistant Den Leader and on the Committee. 

Thanks,

Kevin 

Cubmaster is a big task! Thanks for getting involved into scouting right away with your son! 

Theres plenty of information on this forum that can help you!

Edited by ItsBrian
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, ItsBrian said:

Cubmaster is a big task! Thanks for getting involved into scouting right away with your son! 

Theres plenty of information on this forum that can help you!

Quite right, we have a sub-forum on Cub Scouts

https://www.scouter.com/forum/25-cub-scouts/

Here are some past topics which may interest you, in addition to advice from past and present Cub leaders who will join in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1