I’m the new kid on the block on this forum, but I’d like to invite you folks to the United Methodist Scouters’ Conference at Philmont Training Center July 15-21.

I’m serving as leader for the week-long conference designed for local church, district and conference Scouting coordinators, Scout leaders, Charter Organization Representatives, Committee Members, clergy, and youth leaders. Heck, if you once walked by a Methodist Church, we’d take you.

The course is designed to benefit both experienced church Scouters and those new to either organization (the United Methodist Church or Scouting). We focus on how the Methodist church and Scouting can and should work together to benefit the youth we serve..

Attendees are housed at Philmont Training Center at Philmont Scout Ranch at Cimarron, NM, at the edge of the Sangre de Cristos Mountains.

Registration is through the Philmont Training Center at www.philmonttrainingcenter.org

A more complete explanation along with many links to detailed information is included on the attached file.

If I can help with any other info, please don't hesitate to let me know.

UMC at PTC.pdf

• Upvote 3