Remind - A Messaging App

4 hours ago, ItsBrian said:

I think we should start a new thread about nobody answering their texts, emails, etc. 

I made this thread to share a system that has proven to work for me.

Since I'm the Dr Evil here, I humbly apologise. I don't want to start a new thread on this. But if you want to start a thread on ways that you have motivated scouts I'd be interested in hearing them, you being young and all that. However, the fact that you're even here on this forum means you're way ahead of the curve.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agree. But the irony here was that Remind was suggested by the PLC because they didn't want to use email. The adults had been complaining that they never checked it. The boys made a big deal about how

Remind is a common message app where teachers can send reminders via text to students without having their numbers and vice versa.  My school use it and I was like “Why not use it for my troop?”.

Being responsible to your obligations is a part of growing up.  Or, as the kids say, "adulting".  I have a 20-something nephew whose parents are no longer around, and is living with another uncle.  He