Girl Scout sold cookies outside Medical Marijuana Dispensary

A brilliant young Girl Scout from San Diego sold more than 300 boxes of Tagalongs, Thin Mints and other munchie-friendly snacks after setting up her wares near a marijuana dispensary over the weekend.

The 9-year-old girl’s father, who was not identified either, confirmed to San Diego’s KGTV that she ended up selling a total of 312 boxes over the course of about six hours, presumably to customers of the Urbn Leaf dispensary.

The dispensary, too, advertised that the girl would be appearing outside the facility in a post shared to the shop’s Instagram page.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/02/06/girl-scout-sells-312-boxes-cookies-outside-pot-dispensary.html

http://fox43.com/2018/02/06/enterprising-girl-scout-sells-cookies-outside-san-diego-marijuana-dispensary/

• Haha 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, my!  I just saw a Girl Scout selling cookies outside a DRUG store!  They have federally controlled substances in there!  Just like medical marijuana.  What's the world coming to???

So popcorn sales outside a liquor store, smoke shop, or adult book/movie store would be good in your book? Legal commercial activity? Yes. Fitting with the program? No.

Only if the knot is made from hemp.

9 minutes ago, HelpfulTracks said:

Hooters?

As long as these places empower women or people of any conceivable or partial gender other than 100% heterosexual male. I for one applaud the planned BSA cis-normative discrimination awareness merit badge.

As for GSUSA I am waiting for their special "Sensible healthy cookie eating while under the influence" education talks. 

9 minutes ago, HelpfulTracks said:

Hooters?

There was a Playboy patrol 

From articles in May of 1974

ATLANTA (UPI) - The Rabbit Patrol or the Bunny Patrol might have been acceptable. But the Atlanta Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America decided yesterday that a Playboy Patrol was going a little too far. A group of boys in Troop 61 of suburban Smyrna named themselves the Playboy Patrol last week, rejecting traditional patrol names like the Owl Patrol or the Mole Patrol as boring. A presentation of bunny patches and flags was to have been made to the troop tomor­row from a personal emissary from Playboy head Hugh Hefner and four shapely bunnies from the local Playboy Club. But the Atlanta Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America called a halt to the planned activities yesterday, saying the presentation, or any further activities involving the Playboy organization, would not be permitted

A council had hooters help sponsor a camp???  My company won’t even reimburse Hooters expenses on corporate cards (they lump them in with the “gentlemen’s” club list).  I love that sassy ass response from the DE.  I’m surprised he didn’t reference the wings.

1 minute ago, Jameson76 said:

There was a Playboy patrol 

From articles in May of 1974

See! Now we finally learned why membership dropped off so much in the 70s. Atlanta killed the Playboy Patrol. This was the start of the death of boy-led!

• Haha 1

Uh oh, she is really going to get it for this:

"When we learn that a girl is in violation of a standard/guideline, we almost always discover that the parent was unaware of the rules."

Doyle also told the San Diego Union-Tribune that booth sales don’t officially commence until Feb. 9, but girls are allowed to walk “door to door” or do “walk-abouts” before then.

Started selling before the official start of the sale. What does BSA do when they catch someone selling popcorn before the official start date?

2 hours ago, Hawkwin said:

Uh oh, she is really going to get it for this:

Started selling before the official start of the sale. What does BSA do when they catch someone selling popcorn before the official start date?

Make them council popcorn chairman. :ph34r:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1