The current moral panic is bad for males and females

@cocomax I will say naming a thread "the current moral panic" is a good attention grammar.  You should write listicles for the internet. A dutch oven disaster on a campout could have a thread "dutch holocaust survivors tell chilling tale of starvation in the woods". 

1 minute ago, Gwaihir said:

ah, I see the correlation now.  Missed it the first go around.  all good! 

I do ramble a bit, sorry.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That article ends What we owe all people, including women, is to listen to them and to respect them and to take them seriously. But we don’t owe anyone our unthinking belief. “Trust but veri

There is a lot of real anger and hysteria in America. I think trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient,... scouts and Scouters are part of the solution. My $0.02  

I can't believe what I'm reading here. From Scouters no less. We're an organization that suppressed abuse claims for decades, and now we've got people here suggesting that the current openness and dia

2 hours ago, DuctTape said:

Far too often people only listen enough to figure out how to respond instead of listening to understand the perspective of others. This is not limited to one side or the other. 

I correspond with some Trappist Benedictine Monks...this is one of the biggest problems they have in living with one another.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, Tampa Turtle said:

I correspond with some Trappist Benedictine Monks...this is one of the biggest problems they have in living with one another.

Some of the best liquid refreshments on the planet are made by these guys. Give them my best next time you correspond. ;)