• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Venturing one addresses age related stuff that doesn't match cub scout aged kids and issues to watch for.

I am finding out this process is dragging and dragging.  I noticed on my BeAScout page the option of Boy or Boy/Girl and so when I approached the council about it ( I am a DC) they said they aren't ac

On-line version needs to be scrapped.  Instructions from nice lady at National (after 13 minute wait) began with instruction NOT to select on-line guide  to taking the training as it takes one in a ci

WHAT BSA MEANT TO SAY

TWO DEEP LEADERSHIP
1. BSA requires two-deep adult leadership on all outings.  One of the two adults must be twenty-one years of age or older. One must be a registered Scouter.  The presence of parents does not eliminate this requirement. 

2. If an activity is an overnight co-ed outing, both of the adult leaders required in 1 above must be twenty-one years of age or older and one must be a female.  The presence of parents does not eliminate this requirement. 

3. Any adult accompanying a unit for seventy-two hours, consecutive or non-consecutive, on a given outing must be a registered Scouter.