Venturing Friendly Tracking Software?

Our Crew is looking for an integrated, highly-accessible (smartphone, tablet, and laptop) system to track events, training, progress, money, and messaging, and Scoutbook by all accounts should be the silver bullet, right? Not so fast, as it really lacks Venturing-specific functions. So, what are other crews using to keep everyone informed and in touch?

We used Google Docs, Calendar, Sites, and Groups.

For messaging, the last group of boys used Instagram with limited success. The limit was mostly selfishness on my part because I didn't want to create one more account. Our council VOA advisor is giving GroupMe a trial run. Evidently the regional VOA has been operating with it for some time.

If the crew reactivates, I may give this a re-think. Although the more E-hoops I go through, the more I am liking Field Notes (https://fieldnotesbrand.com/products/original-kraft) ... and a cork-board at the CO. (Or, maybe a dead-drop outside it.)

For messaging systems, a app called “Remind” sends text messages + e-mails in one. It is mostly used by schools, but it’s free to use for anyone. I use it for my troop. Great tool to send mass-text messages at no cost.