Virtual Campfire

19 hours ago, Pselb said:

My English teacher friend would have fun with this one.  He'd be wondering if the kids are too old for the program or the leaders......  From some of the other comments over the years, it's hard to tell.  :) 

You understood my point. Right?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmm, I have a gal that got fired up about doing a recent service project that she organized a group of elderly ladies, acquired the materials and had everyone pitch in and make lap blankets for all t

I'm just glad the fingers are there to heal!   It's no picnic though. I took myself off the opioid faster than the surgeon recommended, but that stuff scares me.  I lost a cousin to an overdose a few

I'm totally just wandering by to show off my boys' updated merit badge sashes, 11 year old's is on the right, 13 year old's is on the left.   My 13 y.o.did his family project for Family life and

Posted Images

""And there were a couple of parent comments about being glad to see this opportunity for their girls as their sons had participated in similar programs. ""

""SIMILAR PROGRAMS""       Wellllll,     sometimes we learn from the Loyal Opposition....

4 hours ago, Tampa Turtle said:

So that is my problem. That and I refuse to say "White Rabbit, White Rabbit, White Rabbit" to keep the smoke away.

My but you have been hanging around the Girl Scouts haven't you?

Btw, I was taught it's  " I love white rabbits "  three times.  

2 hours ago, Tampa Turtle said:

The gloves are off...start selling Boy Scout Cookies...just make sure they are marketed correctly (Boy Scout Cookies "Macho Mocha Mints with extra Transfats! Nothing-but-Gluten Do-see-don'ts, Bacon wrapped lardettos!" 

The boys in our troop keep getting asked if they have any cookies for sell, by their school mates. . . 

2 hours ago, Tampa Turtle said:

The gloves are off...start selling Boy Scout Cookies...just make sure they are marketed correctly (Boy Scout Cookies "Macho Mocha Mints with extra Transfats! Nothing-but-Gluten Do-see-don'ts, Bacon wrapped lardettos!" 

The boys in our troop keep getting asked if they have any cookies for sell, by their school mates. . . 

Okay, time for a dumb question.  I've been lurking for some time now and recently gotten a bit active,   I notice I get that little bell at the top of the forum page that lets me know of things going on that are focused at me.  If I get quoted, no problem.  When I quote others, I'm sure they get the same bell notification, but how does one get those highlighted names to make notifications appear to just that person.  I noticed my name gets highlighted and I get notified, but how do I do it the other way and someone else gets highlighted and notified?  I know this should be under the technical section, but this campfire seems to be a bit friendlier of a place to ask dumb questions.