Hello All,

A little about myself, I'm a Scoutmaster for over 7 years on Long Island, NY, previously I was Assistant Scoutmaster, and was Cubmaster for about 7 years as well. I'm a proud Bobwhite and OA Brotherhood member.

I also started a new venture this year,  a video cast on all things scouting, appreciate any comments and views: www.scoutmasterdave.com

What actually brought me this way today is I was looking for some ideas to give to the boys for hosting our local OA meeting next month, so any good indoor ideas (we meet in a church gym) would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

48 minutes ago, ScoutmasterDave said:

Hello All,

A little about myself, I'm a Scoutmaster for over 7 years on Long Island, NY, previously I was Assistant Scoutmaster, and was Cubmaster for about 7 years as well. I'm a proud Bobwhite and OA Brotherhood member.

I also started a new venture this year,  a video cast on all things scouting, appreciate any comments and views: www.scoutmasterdave.com

What actually brought me this way today is I was looking for some ideas to give to the boys for hosting our local OA meeting next month, so any good indoor ideas (we meet in a church gym) would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

Where on L.I.? I was born there. My dad was a Scout at Port Jeff and Selden back in the late 40's. I have his old German POW hat all the cool kids wore.

1 minute ago, Tampa Turtle said:

Where on L.I.? I was born there. My dad was a Scout at Port Jeff and Selden back in the late 40's. I have his old German POW hat all the cool kids wore.

We are located in Plainview Long Island, but I grew up in Commack, only going back to the 80's though.

-dave