Civil Defense - Cuban Missiles, North Korean Missiles

I wonder if Hawaiian  scouts will be distributing  procedure updates to ballistic missile threats. :confused:

“BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.” ...it was a false alarm which not everyone received.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/01/13/hawaii-residents-get-ballistic-missile-threat-messages/?utm_term=.6995d400f7fc

Edited by RememberSchiff

Just one missile?  Heck, we were worried about Russia emptying their arsenal.

As 21st Century update: There are no safe places.  We figured that out 50 years ago, you musta missed the  memo.

23 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Just one missile?  Heck, we were worried about Russia emptying their arsenal.

As 21st Century update: There are no safe places.  We figured that out 50 years ago, you musta missed the  memo.

70+ years after Hiroshima and Nagaski, the hibakusa will tell you they survived.  We try to save as many as we can.

That was 2 bombs, how many are out there now?  any one of them mega times stronger.  70+ years of perfecting the most devastating weapon in the world?  This is why my generation pretty much unanimously decided not to build the shelters.  We really didnn't want to survive, I still don't.  If Gore is right, Global Warming could be corrected with Nuclear Winter in a matter of seconds.